well, first we'll need to get matz input on adding attributes @ the
function level.

I mean, we know that methods are objects, and therefore can have their
own values & methods ( methods on methods ) <evilgrin> ... So, we just
need a good way to provide and use those attributes.

so:

class TestSuite

  def testOne() :isa=test , :group="group1","group2"
    # do stuff here
  end

  def testTwo() :isa=test , :group="group1" , :depends_on=testOne
    # do stuff here too
  end

  def runTests()
    methods( :isa, "test", :include, "group1", :exclude, "group2" ).run

The ability to categorize and filter a set of functions... then, to be
able to execute them all one after the other...

... or something like that.

j.

--
"So long, and thanks for all the fish"