On 8/3/05, Brian Wisti <brian.wisti / gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Pat,
>
> Sounds like a cool project. Where can I find documentation and/or
> examples? I've managed to find the rdocs from the installed gem, but
> now I'm wondering about general-purpose "getting started" code :-)
>
> Kind Regards,

well, the readme has some examples in it ... I guess we should
incorporate that into the rdoc.  File a bug report if you don't mind.

Here's a quick example though:

      require 'r43'
      connection = R43::Connection.new(1234, 'www.43things.com')
      person = connection.get_person('pate')
      person.goals.each do |goal|
        puts "pate wants to #{goal.name}"
      end

Is there something more interesting that you want to do?  I'd be happy to
turn that into an example.

--
thanks,
-pate