We use Kerberos for authentication to a number of services, (printing,
email, ssh, even webapps via cosign) but for this project, I actually
am more in need of an interface to the Kerberos admin functionality --
specifically, we're trying to automate more of our user account
creation and maintenance, and I personally would like to stop
maintaining all this Perl code.

However, at the moment I'm leaning more towards simply wrapping the
command-line utilities, as I'm not quite ready to dive head-first into
the maze of twisty passages that are the krb5 API.

-Lennon