Hello gabriele,

gr> it could be cool if ruby could threat this cases as if there was an
gr> implicit block terminator, like ocaml does, so we could write

gr> class Foo
gr>   def bar(x)
gr>    puts x
gr>   def baz
gr>    puts 'baz'
gr>   Const=:someconstant
gr> end

gr> instead of

gr> class Foo
gr>   def bar(x)
gr>    puts x
gr>   end
gr>   def baz
gr>    puts 'baz'
gr>   end
gr>   Const=:someconst
gr> end

gr> Ok, I admit that it's not a big deal, but what do people think of this?

Sorry for being very rude, but this one is the one of the most stupid and ugly idea
i'have seen in the last weeks.

It hides errors, reduces readability and just for the benefit to save a few keystrokes ?