Hal Fulton wrote:
> armin / approximity.com wrote:
>

>> Euruko 05 will be in Munich, October 15 and 16
>>

> Excellent! I won't be there except in spirit. :)
>
> But I am saving my nickels and will try to go
> in 2006. Ich muss meinen deutsch ueben... and I
> probably said even that wrong.

The lack of a trip to Bavaria this year means it is more likely I'll get
there next year, though I confess that a large motivation is to see
family, not fellow Rubyists, so the timing may not be quite right.

Question for Armin:  Why the choice of October for the conference?  I
believe that Munich weather starts tending toward the more cold and damp
by then (I recall there being too much rain last year when I was Kempten
for a few weeks in October).

> Do try to blog about what happens here, or at least
> give us some slides and pix as always.

Yes, please do.  Slides, pix, MP3s can find a home at ruby-doc.org.

James