Hi gurus and nubys,

Hearing about ocaml in the last weeks and having noticed matz'
hack about using ;; as a block terminator (side by side with "end"),
I realized that it could be nice if ruby could work the same ocaml does
WRT to block terminator, I mean, make them optional when there is no
ambiguity

What I am thinking is cases like these in ruby:

def foo
  def bar
   # bar gets defined as if it was declared
   # out of foo, quite useless

and

def foo
  #SyntaxError
  Someconstant or class Foo or module Foo
end

it could be cool if ruby could threat this cases as if there was an
implicit block terminator, like ocaml does, so we could write

class Foo
  def bar(x)
   puts x
  def baz
   puts 'baz'
  Const=:someconstant
end

instead of

class Foo
  def bar(x)
   puts x
  end
  def baz
   puts 'baz'
  end
  Const=:someconst
end

Ok, I admit that it's not a big deal, but what do people think of this?