The Ruby Programming Shop has been hard at work on r43, a Ruby
library wrapping the 43 Things webservice.  All of our hard work has
really paid off.  The 0.2.0 release of r43 is better designed, better
tested, and easier to use.

I'd especially like to thank Sean Carley and Edward Cho who really
beat the early code into shape.  If anyone is interested in getting
involved, we're going to be working on r43 through the end of
August.  At that point, we'll pick a new library to work on.

You can grab a tarball or a gem at http://rubyforge.org/projects/r43/

--
thanks,
-pate