gregarican wrote:
> Here's a couple of links I googled:
>
> http://sourceforge.jp/projects/zaurus-ja/
> http://takahr.dhis.portside.net/cgi-bin/rwiki.cgi?cmd=view;name=Ruby%2FQte%3Aen
>
> I guess I answered my own question :-) Can't wait to give this a try. I
> know a few years ago I really enjoyed running VNC, SSH, GCC, MySQL,
> Apache, and other things on the Zaurus.

Well, keep us posted on what you find out. :)

I've never owned a Zaurus, but I've looked at it many times,
wondering if I could justify it to myself...

It would be a service to others if you kept notes on what it
took to get Ruby working well on the Zaurus... you could
write it up and put it on the wiki. Or heck, write an article
for somewhere. ;)

Cheers,
Hal