On 7/28/05, Nikolai Weibull
<mailing-lists.ruby-talk / rawuncut.elitemail.org> wrote:
> Austin Ziegler wrote:
>> C++ MI sucks. Java interfaces suck. Ruby has it just right.
> How about CLOS?,

I don't know Lisp; I don't know CLOS. I can't answer toward that. I
have an aversion to Lisp after one too many elisp hacking sessions
before I discovered what a pile emacs is ;)

No, seriously, I haven't had a reason to learn Lisp, Paul Graham
aside. It took me a while to get into Ruby, too, because I didn't have
a project for it. Now I have too many ;)

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com
               * Alternate: austin / halostatue.ca