Hi,

In message "Re: What's so special about operators, built-in classes and modules?"
    on Thu, 28 Jul 2005 11:57:32 +0900, Devin Mullins <twifkak / comcast.net> writes:

|What would be bad about allowing the include method to take Classes in
|addition to Modules? (And to keep everything else the same, including
|the distinction between subclassing (via "<") and mixin-ing (via
|"include").)

If we allow "include" to take classes, it's a plain multiple
inheritance.  We should stand all the complexity of multiple
inheritance by that.  I might have misunderstood you since I'm not
sure what you meant by "keeping everything else the same".

							matz.