Hello Jeff,

JW> I agree that D is pretty neat.

JW> ... beyond that, why would you choose Python over Ruby?  ( Just
JW> asking, not trying to be flamebait or anything )

Ruby is without the nicer and cleaner language, but Python still
has better libraries and implementation (native threads, multiple
separated interpreters and bytecode for source code obfuscation)

I use Ruby whenever i can, but in some application domains Ruby is
unfortunately still not very useable.