I have created a mailer class ReservationMailer < ActionMailer and
defined a couple of methods on it for confirm and remind. When trying
to send an HTML email I use the dynamic method
ReservationMailer.create_confirm(reservation) and then set the content
type to text/html. The code basically looks like this:

email = ReservationMailer.create_confirm(reservation)
email.set_content_type("text/html")
ReservationMailer.deliver(email) #this line raises NoMethodError

I've also tried ReservationMailer::deliver(email) and it raises the
same exception. The message is "undefined method 'deliver'".

I am developing on Windows XP Professional, Rails 0.13.