Hi,

I moved to another problem building a own one-click-installer version for windows.

Everithing works fine up  to "nmake" (which works). The process wants to download the required files via ftp,
but I have already everithing in place (I downloaded  a tarball "cvs_root.tar.gz" and expanded it).

What I want is to build the things from that data and not to download something (my machine for building the
stuff will even have no network access in the next 8 weeks).

It is relevant too, because I want to change some parts (replace the 1.8 Rexex-Engine by Onigurama - this is
the basic reason I do all these things).

How to proceed????

Thanks in advance, Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang N?dasi-Donner