Lothar,

First, thanks for the information, that makes sense ...

Second, 1.9 is where we're going to see oniguruma (spelling?) ...
right?  Does anybody know what other features Matz has planned for us?

And Third, I've always wanted to know, I'm impressed with your work on
the Arachno IDE, but, why didn't you write it in Ruby? What made you
choose Haskell?

j.

--
"So long, and thanks for all the fish"