Conrad Schneiker writes:
> One poster on news.groups made this suggestion:
>
> > If someone took a poll of the English-speaking users of the Ruby mailing
> > lists, and came up with a significant number who (a) already use
> > newsgroups on other subjects and (b) would use a Ruby newsgroup, that
> > would be great.
>
> Notice that this would include English-speaking users of Japanese Ruby
> mailing lists as well as English-speaking users of the English Ruby mailing
> lists.
>
> Anyone interested in this? Anyone have a spare mail address so that the
> mailing list and archives wouldn't get cluttered from (hopefully) hundreds
> of responses?

Nigel Rantor has offered his help in this. But I have to admit, I do
not fully understand what is expected from us?

Do I only have to send a mail that says: "I am a english-speaking user
of a Ruby mailing list and I would like to see a comp.lang.ruby
forum. I already read groups of other interests as well!".

Or is anything else meant?

> Conrad

\cle

--
Clemens Hintze  mailto: c.hintze / gmx.net