On Tuesday 26 July 2005 11:37 am, Jim Freeze wrote:
> > There is a joke going around the Ruby community that there are more
> > DI/IoC frameworks in Ruby than there are people actually using the
> > frameworks.
>
> Yes, and aren't there only two DI/IoC frameworks that exist? ;)

Here's the ones I know about:

* Copland -- Hivemind based from Jamis Buck

* DI -- The version I wrote about in response to Jamis's Copland talk. (see
http://onestepback.org/index.cgi/Tech/Ruby/DependencyInjectionInRuby.rdoc)

* Needle -- Again from Jamis, based DI.

* MinDI -- Minimal framework from Joel VanderWerf
(http://redshift.sourceforge.net/mindi)

* seep -- Inspired by Spring (i.e. lots of XML), by Gary Shea
(http://seep.rubyforge.org/index.html)

* DIM -- Dependency Injection, Minimal, 30 lines of Ruby Code, developed for
my OSCON talk (currently unreleased ... I'll post it after OSCON).