In the last couple of weeks, I've been getting concerned that I'm
going to lose track of all the news that flows past on the Ruby
mailing lists, and on the #ruby-lang IRC channel, so I resurrected a
weblog project that I played with a while back (using thatware, for
those that are interested).

I know there are other weblogs out there that cover Ruby, and Aleksi's
Ruby Mine promises to be a wonderful site when it's fully up and
running. In the meantime, though, I still wanted to capture what's
happening _today_. It certainly isn't my intention to compete, I just
wanted to provide a service. I also don't intend to administer this
site myself. Once it gets up and running, and assuming it stays
viable, I'll be hoping that folks will step forward to help run it. In
the meantime, anyone and everyone can submit news to it.

  http://www.rubygarden.org

Thanks

Dave