Joel VanderWerf wrote:
> ADL sounds interesting, but google doesn't know much about it. Is it
> published, or can you give us some hints or examples?

No. I hadn't published specs before. The only document I have is a
little dated, but you'll probably it interesting anyhow:
<http://polyplex.org/cjh/software/adl>.

I'm still playing with the semantics of relationships, to encapsulate
the features of ORM. I haven't found a good way to indicate mandation
yet either - earlier work didn't need it but ORM does. This version
also doesn't talk about Method variables, it's purely for static data
modelling.

I look forward to your comments.

Clifford Heath.