"Curt Hibbs" <curt / hibbs.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:42E2AA32.20408 / hibbs.com...
> [...]
Oracle81Stub.zip should be there, but I'm having problems with my web
server. Send me an email to curt at hibbs dot com and I will reply with
it as an attachment (its about 384k).

Thank you very much. I received the file and it looks fine.

But now I have another question related to the "ReadMe.txt" file in the installer-win subdirectory. In chapter
"Step 1: Download and Compile" it is noted, that the environment variables shoult be set properly. I want to
use VC++7, so I was looking for the named "vsvars32.bat" file - but it doesn't exist.

Can you give me any hint where to find it?

Best regards, Wolfgang