meruby / gmail.com wrote:

>   Most of the gui toolkit in dynamic language has its origin in C or
> C++. Because of its origin, its api are more static and less dynamic
> (less pythonic or rubyish).

OK, good. I agree with you, just wanted to be sure I understood.

> Now sad part: I have some knowledge on qtruby and very little on Qt.

Well, that makes it harder. :) I was hoping you were a Qt expert.

 > My vision is to make qtruby easy enough that
> end user don't have to think about another api for guil; if they know
> ruby, they should be able to use qtruby without spending days to learn
> its api.

I strongly agree with this kind of goal. I once had an idea for an
"ezGTK" ("easy GTK") and someone implemented at least part of it.
Search the archives for more on that.

Let's talk further.

Thanks,
Hal