Ara.T.Howard / noaa.gov ha scritto:
> On Thu, 21 Jul 2005, gabriele renzi wrote:
>
>> Ara.T.Howard ha scritto:
>> (snip)
>> great stuff,ara thanks.
>

> glad you enjoyed it.
>
>> fwiw, can I suggest that interviews like this appear on rubygarden?
>

> you mean instead of sciruby?

yes, but please consider this as just a suggestion.
What I mean is that I think of this kind of content more appropriate for
  rubygarden, since it is not the kind of dynamic content/information
store that I envision when I think of a wiki. But obviously this are
just my two cents

>> IMHO It would be nice if it become the main reference for
>> "indipendent" contents from the whole community
>

> which?

well, there are a lot of people writing nice pieces on their blogs,
podcasts, interviews, mini tutorials and so on, but those are shuffled
all around the internet, it would be nice if people could think "I'm
gonna write .. and I'm gonna put it on rubygarden like everyone else".