Christian Neukirchen wrote:

>Kev Jackson <kevin.jackson / it.fts-vn.com> writes:
>

>>Kev Jackson wrote:
>>
>>I've now discovered that any date prior to 1970 breaks when to_time is
>>called on it.
>>

>... on win32.  Complain to your vendor for having an unsigned time format.

yeah because complaining to Microsoft about their crappy software has
always been a winning strategy!  I have to use Windows at work, it
suprised me that the 1970 date would be significant to Windows in
anyway.  Presumambly this is something to do with the half-arsed
not-quite posix that Windows attempts to be.

Kev