Hi,

After following your instructions I managed to use wsdl2ruby to
generate the files fine. However, when I try to interface with the web
service, or even just run 'ruby FaxProcessorClient.rb' I get the
following error:

#<SOAP::Mapping::Object:0x102c0e0>: Failed schema validation (SOAP::FaultError)

Any ideas why this might happen? I don't think it's Ruby specific -
but if you could help at all by pointing me in the right direction I'd
be very grateful.

Regards,
Ben Myles