Mark Volkmann <r.mark.volkmann / gmail.com> writes:

> On 7/18/05, Eric Hodel <drbrain / segment7.net> wrote:
>
>> Did you get the druby:// line?
>
> Yes.  It output "druby://volkmann:1081".
> "volkmann" is my host name.
>
> Ctrl-Break works for me, but not Ctrl-c.

You must be using MSVC-compiled ruby, right?

The reason is ruby doesn't enable handling of ctrl event in
win32 (would need to be corrected).

Ctrl-Break works for you because win32 installs a default handler for
ctrl-break which would kill the process.

But there is no default handler for ctrl-c.

http://www.thecodeproject.com/win32/console_event_handling.asp

There is also a MSDN link I'd like to show here that describes that
ctrl-break has a default handler and ctrl-c doesn't, but I couldn't
find it.

YS.