Eric Hodel wrote:
> On 19 Jul 2005, at 08:06, Mark Volkmann wrote:
>> On 7/18/05, Eric Hodel <drbrain / segment7.net> wrote:
>> Ctrl-Break works for me, but not Ctrl-c.
>
> I'm at a loss then.  You'd have to look inside the process and see  what
> its stuck on.

I haven't really followed this thead, but this message prompted me to
dig out some 20-year-old Turbo C code for an ancient DOS application. As
I recall, ctrl-c interrupt had to be explicitly enabled.

The code I found called setcbrk(1) to enable trap on ctrl-c. Don't know
if MSVC has (or requires) an equivalent.

Steve