Hi,

In message "[ruby-talk:01488] Discussion happens on news.groups"
    on 00/02/18, Clemens Hintze <c.hintze / gmx.net> writes:

|I do not know whether you are aware of the fact, that there is an
|on-going discussion about the RFD of comp.lang.ruby. At the moment it
|looks not too sweet for us, IMHO.

My site does not subscribe news.groups, so that I don't know what is
going on there.  But what can I do for comp.lang.ruby?

We had almost 200 *English* mails here this week.  I saw dozen of
articles at comp.lang.perl.misc and comp.lang.python about Ruby,
actually about article on IBM developerWorks.  Isn't that enough?

If it isn't, let's move to comp.lang.misc.  Ask me or us anything
about Ruby there.

							matz.