On Monday 18 July 2005 11:21 am, Ryan Leavengood wrote:

> I think it would be fine to include IOWA as well, and I was thinking that
> maybe using the system that blablalist was written in (for the Java side)
> might also be nice. I might be willing to look into that myself, but I
> would prefer to stay away from some of the other bloat-monsters I've heard
> about (Hibernate, etc.)

My thought about having a Java bloat-monster in the list is simply that those
are the solutions that a lot of people are using for their work, daily, so
mixing one of them, whatever has market and mindshare, in, would give those
people a frame of reference to work from when looking at how other frameworks
do it.

My _hope_ is that there would be someone reading this who uses one of those
environments in their daily job who would read this and think, "I can do
that." and would then offer to handle that particular implementation.....

Kirk Haines