>> I have yet another rdoc question: How do I prevent that the source
>> code appears in the documentation at all?
>
> There's a command-line switch, which  thought was off by default.  Maybe
>   not.
>
> Run rdoc --help to see what it is.

Well, I did that (even before I wrote the question) but the only
switch related to the source is if it should be displayed inline or as
a pop-up. But I don't want the reader of the rdoc documentation see
the implementation.

I don't want the users of my library see how I implemented a method.
If anything is unclear, the documentation needs an update.

Patrick

(Well, I distribute the library as open source, but thats another story...)