Robert Jones wrote:

> Can Rails then help me to produce an edit form for object A that
> includes a list of all the related object B's, and allows me to edit
> each of their attribute c's directly (ie not by simply providing a
> link to a seperate edit form for each of the object B's)

Yes, that's entirely possible.

http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/show/HowToEditObjectArraysUsingForms

That still looks more complicated than it should, IMHO, but I think for
the time being there's no easier solution.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig                      They tell you that the darkness
mailto:michael / schuerig.de                  Is a blessing in disguise