Hi,

In message "[ruby-talk:01476] Re: Bignum aset"
    on 00/02/17, Andrew Hunt <andy / Toolshed.Com> writes:

|	>Shall I write and bundle extension, say BitVector?
|	>It is fairly easy using Bignum structure, once specification is
|	>defined.

|Well, if you don't have anything else to do today :-)

Somebody's got to fix spec for me before that. Like:

  name: BitVector

  superclass: Object

  class methods:
    new([val])
      create new BitVector, with initial value `val' if specified.

  instance methods:
    self[n]
      return 1 if n-th bit of the vector set, otherwise 0.

    self[n]=v
      turn off n-th bit of the vector if v is 0, otherwise turn on.

    to_i
      returns corresponding integer value.

   usage:
     require 'bitvector'

     v = BitVector::new()
     v[256] = 1

|Actually, that brings up a good point.  Do we have any sort
|of official "wish list" of features that people want added
|to the language?

For the time being, ask me here to add to ToDo file.
It may be better to prepare RAA like wishlist page in the future.

							matz.