Is it possible to take a screenshot of another window in Ruby?  (On Win32)

I'd like to write a script to scrape the output of a graphics test
program (which I do not have source for) at regular intervals, and run
tests against them.  E.g., grab the display area & check to see if it's
generating a gradient fill (good), or a black display (bad) by testing
some of the pixels inside the display area.

What about sending clicks, drags and keypresses to that window?  At that
point, it would be a poor man's WinRunner, hrm....

-dB

--
David Brady
ruby-talk / shinybit.com