JZ wrote:

> I tried add new ticket "Elite Journal" example I found in docs section of
> RoR but I get "Precondition Failed. The precondition on the request for the
> URL /newticket evaluated to false." So I send the problem here:
>
> PROBLEM: After login I cannot click on anything because I get segmentation
> fault :( I am using windows xp pro sp2. The problem looks serious and I am
> afraid of stability RoR on win32 system...
>
> ---------------------------------
> C:\opt\cygwin\home\rails\elitejournal>ruby script\server -i journal
> => Rails application started on http://127.0.0.1:3000
> [2005-07-15 01:10:11] INFO  WEBrick 1.3.1
> [2005-07-15 01:10:11] INFO  ruby 1.8.2 (2004-12-25) [i386-mswin32]

Are you just starting with RoR or have you been using it for some time ?

Have you got a cygwin build or any other build Ruby of Ruby apart from
[i386-mswin32] mentioned in the info ?

Are you the type of person who borrows files with the same names from other
directories ;-)

Can you see where I'm going with this ?

Any extra info might help the folks here.

daz