--- Daniel Berger <Daniel.Berger / qwest.com> wrote:
> For simple tables, allow me to shamelessly promote
> my html-table package.
>
> # example
> table = Table.new("Call Records")
> table.width = "80%"
>
> IO.foreach(log_file){ |line|
>     table.push(Table::Row.new(line.chomp))
> }
>
> File.open("test_out.html", "w+"){ |fh|
>     fh.puts(table.html)
> }

Hey that looks nice.  Would be a much nicer way to put
any file into a table, that can be my next step.  I'm
just trying to get the basics down first, but that
definately looks useful.

Can i just confirm that the above needs some sort of
tables.rb file and a "require 'tables'" sort of thing?
 Or is this something else?

Tristan