pat eyler wrote:

> I don't know about the Test::Unit code, but for highlighting diffs,
> the
> wonderful unit_diff script that comes with ZenTest is perfect.  Here's
> an example:
>

> $ ts_bigfailure.rb | unit_diff.rb
> Listing 14. Test::Unit output
> $ ruby ts_long.rb
> Loaded suite ts_long
> Started
> Finished in 0.02506 seconds.

Looks good in principle, but gives me an exception.

/usr/local/bin/unit_diff.rb:78:in `temp_file': private method `gsub!'
called for nil:NilClass (NoMethodError)
        from /usr/local/bin/unit_diff.rb:121
        from /usr/local/bin/unit_diff.rb:95:in `each'
        from /usr/local/bin/unit_diff.rb:95

Well, it shouldn't be too hard to track this down.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig                   The Fifth Rider of the Apocalypse
mailto:michael / schuerig.de         is a programmer.