On Thursday 14 July 2005 07:56 am, Keith Nicholas wrote:
> anything planned for OOPSLA?

Well yes ... kinda.

As a special pre-OOPSLA event, we are planning a special three day Ruby
extravaganza event featuring some of the most well known Ruby personalities
on the net.  It's called ... RubyConf.

Ok, I guess its not really *at* OOPSLA.  But it is in the same place,
immediately prior to OOPSLA.  If you are coming to OOPSLA, its easy to come a
couple days early and take in the Ruby Conference as well.