ruby_to_c
     http://rubyforge.org/projects/ruby2c/

ruby_to_c translates a static ruby subset to C. Hopefully it works.

NOTE ! NOTE ! NOTE ! NOTE ! NOTE ! NOTE ! NOTE ! NOTE ! NOTE

                    THIS IS BETA SOFTWARE!

NOTE ! NOTE ! NOTE ! NOTE ! NOTE ! NOTE ! NOTE ! NOTE ! NOTE

RubyToC has the following modules:

     Rewriter      - massages the sexp into a more consistent form.
     TypeChecker   - type inferencer for the above sexps.
     RubyToC       - converts a ruby (subset) sexp to C.

and the following tools:

     translate.rb  - Translates a given file to C.

FEATURES/PROBLEMS:

+ This is a preview release! BETA BETA BETA! Do NOT use this!
+ Please contact me or Eric (drbrain of segment7 dot net) if you:
     + have any feedback!
     + have any changes!
     + want to work on this!

CHANGES:

+ 1 minor enhancements
     + Added gemspec (hastily).
+ 2 bug fixes
     + Translates bool type to VALUE since we were using Qtrue/Qfalse.
     + Fixed rubygems for non-gem systems.

--
ryand-ruby / zenspider.com - Seattle.rb - http://www.zenspider.com/
seattle.rb