------art_3072_5080883.1121302599131

 Just fired up Eclipse 3.1 with RDT (on my laptop) getting this when I try
to run a unit test on it:

C:\ruby\bin\rubyw.exe: No such file or directory --
plugins/org.rubypeople.rdt.testunit_0.5.0/ruby/RemoteTestRunner.rb
(LoadError)

(But that file seems to be there)

On my desktop running RDT under Eclipse 3.0 it works fine.

--
It is the duty of a patriot to protect his country from its government"
-Thomas Paine

------art_3072_5080883.1121302599131--