These are exciting days in the world of C++. Every month the C/C++ User
Journal is packed with exciting articles on brilliant innovations in the
areas of...
   * Standards advancement
        Hashes WhooHoo! Regexes! At last!
   * Template metaprogramming
   * New template libraries.
   * Even Duck Typing!

And I read it all and just feel vaguely nauseated.

C++ is just so hard compared to Ruby. So fragile, so stiff, so
error-prone with incredibly subtle gotchas on every corner.

It pains me now to even look at C++, even though for many years it was my
language of choice.

Ruby advocacy is not merely sharing the pleasure, it's important for
avoiding the pain of being forced financially back into writing C/C++...

New Zealand

Carter's Clarification of Murphy's Law.

From this principle, all of life and physics may be deduced.