------art_3025_14028087.1121261178876

Our company made a decision to use Rails instead of J2EE. We use Rinda
instead of message queues and have not yet found a need for distributed
transactions(although that is one part that is missing) EJB's are wonderful
but really how are they different from models or correctly developed service
classes ?

Mark