A little more info...

> "Dido Sevilla" <dido.sevilla / gmail.com> inquired...
>> ... Googling for
>> Ruby on PocketPC found some mentions on the mailing list, none of
>> which were more recent than 2002

There are more recent posts on the mailing list, at least 2 in the last year
(one of which was me asking for help building 1.8.2 - probably no useful
info there).

>> , and an apparently extinct module on
>> the ruby-lang.org CVS. What happened to this project?

/wince/ in the source tree should be useful for building for PPC. Check
README in that directory for build info. As I said, though, I couldn't get
1.8.2 to build. I know 1.8.1 has been built somewhat successfully.

Cheers,
Dave