Hey,

John Carter wrote:
>> I really like the idea but I would want it to be this flexible.
>

> Given flexible or simple, I chose simple.
> ..
> Perhaps flexible and simple is possible. I wanted it to be able to
> validate as vanilla XHTML.

Ok, I don't think the example I posted falls outside the bounds of
simple. Maybe it makes your script a little more complicated but not the
syntax that the end user must use. I suspect if you hold off the actual
evaluation of the comments until the page is output then you might find
this task simpler. That is, build a single ruby script in memory that
contains the logic for outputting the page, then just eval it at the end.

--
David Mitchell
Software Engineer