Pit Capitain wrote:
> Ernest Ellingson schrieb:
>
>> web.Option(WinHttpRequestOption_EnableRedirects)= false
>> This line results in a sytax error.
>>
>> The PickAxe book clains you can set and get properties using normal
>> Ruby hash notation.  But for the life of me I haven't been able to
>> figure out just what that notation should look like.
>

> Hash notation would be
>
>   web.Option[ WinHttpRequestOption_EnableRedirects ] = false
>
> Regards,
> Pit

Thanks Pit, but that doesn't do it. I had tried that notation but  I get
this

C:/RubyScripts/postFrostHTTP.rb:4:in `method_missing': Option
(WIN32OLERuntimeError)
     OLE error code:80020004 in <Unknown>
       <No Description>
     HRESULT error code:0x80020004
       Parameter not found.      from C:/RubyScripts/postFrostHTTP.rb:4

Ernie