very good for dreamhost to be one of the first of the popular hosts to be
off the blocks in supporting rails. i'm working on a rails app at dreamhost
right now - went halves with a friend in their code monster plan .. 2.8
gigabytes of space, oh yeah!

they also have a good collection of other ruby gems.

news:D%Yye.1840$Tc6.1248 / newssvr13.news.prodigy.com...