I'm trying to use winHTTPRequest (a com object) in Ruby.  But I'm having
a problem setting the value of a property.

Here's some VB code

Dim web
Const WinHttpRequestOption_EnableRedirects = 6
	Set web = CreateObject("WinHttp.WinHttpRequest.5.1")
	web.Option(WinHttpRequestOption_EnableRedirects) = False

The last line is what I'm trying to accomplish with Ruby.
Here's the Ruby code

require 'win32ole'
WinHttpRequestOption_EnableRedirects = 6
web = WIN32OLE.new("WinHttp.WinHttpRequest.5.1")
web.Option(WinHttpRequestOption_EnableRedirects)= false   This line
results in a sytax error.

The PickAxe book clains you can set and get properties using normal Ruby
hash notation.  But for the life of me I haven't been able to figure out
just what that notation should look like.

Does anyone have a clue?

Ernie