Hey,

this is Gosu's Windows guy. I'm tired and not sure if I already sent this
message. Whatever.

First off, I am really ashamed of that bug. I have no time to get into
Linux, gcc, OpenGL, X and Ruby at once though, so I can't track it down in
live action. Any help is highly appreciated, as this bug is what keeps me
from posting Gosu to public Ruby sites.

Here's some facts about the crash:
- Only happens for some people
- Only happens for some combination of loading images
- Only happens in Ruby; rewriting the same app in C++ doesn't crash
- Crashes at an allocation that shouldn't have any reason to crash

So my first guess is that something corrupts the heap's structure. Are there
any heap corruption detection tools for gcc that work with Ruby running?

Other than that, I could only flood all related source files with assert()
and upload them for further testing.

Thanks so far for all your support!

Julian