Since we're mentioning Java IDEs, Netbeans is pretty good too.  It has
great XML/Html support.  It's been getting a *lot* more polished
recently.

The funny thing is that since I started using ruby, I haven't *needed*
anything more than a text editor like Scite or TextMate.  It's odd not
hitting ctrl-space every ten seconds ;)
  .adam sanderson