I have a site mapping tool I'm working on which does not yet read
remote files but does map links between local files.

http://sterfish.com/lab/sitemapper/

I've been putting off announcing it until I have an actual page there,
but I guess I'm too slow.

 - Shad

--

Please do not send personal (non-list-related) mail to this address.
Personal mail should be sent to polyergic / sterfish.com.