Chris M said:

> I have been using Ruby for a whole week now.  But my week's worth of
> knowledge is at your disposal if it would help :)
> ( i do have years and years of programming experience though)

I think the years of programming experience will be very useful, more than
any particular arcane knowledge of Ruby. I consider Ara a Ruby expert and
am pretty skilled in Ruby myself, so I don't think the Ruby part will be
that hard (i.e. if you Ruby Nubies have problems you can ask us.) But
solving the problem itself may be tricky.

Either way this will be a good way for you to jump into the deep end of
using Ruby :)

This applies to Tanner as well.

Ryan