Devin Mullins wrote:
> This morning (in that hazy fog of half-awakeness when I'm yet unable to
> focus on anything of real import), I came up with what seemed to me like
> a decent "theme" by which to market Ruby. This was mostly a response to
> complaints I've heard from Javaers that Ruby code is obfuscated:

See, I would think that spitting up coffee and laughing until I nearly
wet myself would be the correct response.

> What? That's a horrible idea? Fine. What's /your/ fantastic marketing
> idea, jerk?

RubyStuff!  The premiere shop for Ruby apparel and, well, stuff!

 From  http://www.rubystuff.com/about.html

"The buzz on the 'Net is that RubyStuff is the Ruby stuff shop of choice
for developers of Web 2.0. And wearing a T-shirt from RubyStuff, or
drinking an ordinary beverage from a RubyStuff mug, will make you *11*
times more productive.  Really."

James