> At least BWidgets are pure TCL and this will not work as it
> would require a patch to the TCL library to take the ruby
> scripts out of the exe file instead from a file path
> specified by the TCL_PATH (or whatever it's name is).

This TCL_PATH is interesting. RubyScript2Exe is able to set
enviroment variables before running the application and to set
Ruby constants in the bootstrapping part of the application. If
some can tell me what the value has to be, or how to deduce it,
I can implement this.

> Such a program simply needs a normal installer exe file to do
> it right. Inno Setup is a good program to produce this.

The challenge is to let RubyScript2Exe do it itself...

gegroet,
Erik V. - http://www.erikveen.dds.nl/